Sunday, August 7, 2011

Friends

The last twelve months has been an emotional roller coaster to say the very very least. The only highlight of this year amongst a lot of heartache and disappointments is that I have made the most amazing friends and all guys surprisingly. Each one has helped me in a time of need and I am so grateful to each and everyone of them. It may be that we bonded in the fact that we were all heartbroken and all needed each other to get through and we have been close ever since, or that we were there for each other through out the good times and the bad of each others relationships; always there with no judgement just support, it could be that they were there for me from day one and warned me of the trouble ahead and even when I ignored them they still listened and was compassionate of my problems, or maybe they were the cousin of one of my friends and I met them one day and talked a bit on facebook and it didn’t take long for me to realize how amazing they were. No matter how I met them or how often we talk if its all day every day, once a week, or once a month they have made an impact on my heart and I will never forget that and always cherish. They always are there for me when I need them and I will always be there for them in anyway I can. I don’t know how I could ever repay these four great guys that I am so proud to call my friends
Thanks guys you know who you are
I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment