Monday, August 8, 2011

My Dad is comin home today! P.S. I'm a dork! lol

Yay!!! I’m so excited!!! I can’t wait to see him!!! We’re goin to his favorite place to eat Bari Bari located in my favorite city YORBA LINDA! lol its gonna be a good day :) and a possible trip to disneyland tomorrow with the MOST gorgeous guys! Honestly what more could a girl ask for? Well… lol actually there is A LOT MORE I want to ask for ;) lol just a boyfriend! You nasty freaks, I know what you were thinking!!! Lol. Dang I just put a dirty joke in a post about my Dad…. AWKWARD!!!!… Lol now I really do know what youre thinking… this girl is a freak!…. well you’d be right so it’s ok. :) Thats something my Dad taught me, you gotta accept who you are and embrace it. :) Didnt think I’d figure out how to get back on topic huh? lol well check out my genius! lol ok for reals I’m such a dork lol its cool only 3 people follow this anyway and you guys know how weird I am already. Damn I had it but no I had to congradulate myself… smh. Well yea so my Dad lol Gotta love him <3 He seriously is the best :D Which is why he will probably maybe be cool with me going to disneyland tomorrow lol I’m just gonna leave out the detail about the gorgeous guys lol yea thats probably for the best :) so ttyl tumblr I will probably write some more later tonight and i gotta work on my next top five list :) so yep BYE INTERNET!!!! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment