Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Dream...


The New York skyline is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. One day I will be there. My dream is to move to New York City and live there as a published author. I know you have all seen the countless movies describing the amazing energy you can only find in the city and how you can run into absolutely anyone at the most unexpected times and that’s only the beginning of the magic this city has to offer. I have had the pleasure to visit NYC once and it was beyond a shadow of a doubt the greatest thing I have ever done. Everyday I wish I was back there living the fantasized New York City lifestyle in a studio apartment, where everything is in walking distance, or taking the subways, and discovering all of the great things you could only ever experience in the Big Apple. I dream about going on romantic walks through Central Park and experiencing the Soho nightlife with my girlfriends. Above all though I want be inspired by the city, the lights, the energy, the people, the history, everything about it just screams art and creativity. Everyday would be a new adventure, everyday thousands of chances to be new people encounter new stories, to really live. I want to be a published New York author, I want to write hundreds of books, thousands of stories with New York City as the back drop to every single one of them because truly this is the place where anything is possible. One day that will no longer be a dream but my reality. I will never give up. No matter who disapproves, or who thinks it could never happen, I will prove them all wrong. Right now this is my dream but not for long…

No comments:

Post a Comment