Saturday, April 2, 2011

Another poem for you guys...

Ok so this one is a sad one but i hope you guys will still like it and eventually I'm going to put up some of my short stories so be on the look out for that :) Here we go...

All I feel is confusion
Was this all my delusion?
I must be going insane
I keep coming back for more pain

Why did you even bother with me?
Did it make you happy?
Do you now feel strong and powerful?
Well I'm glad I could at least be helpful

What do i do now that you have faded away?
Will you move on to someone new? Or will you stay the same way?
I would have done anything and everything for you
And even now after it all anything and everthing is still true

I miss before when you made me feel wanted
I thought we were good, that we had bonded
But I must have been mistaken
With you my heart you have taken

You are everywhere, I feel like I can't get away
You are in my every thought throughout my day
I would never give it up, even if I could
It's only causing me pain I won't let it go even if I should

I wanted to stay forever feeling the same
But you took it away as fast it came
It was so fast how do I even know it was real?
You are walking around as if it was nothing, no big deal

And now I am alone and restless
This sad feeling is endless
Did I ever truly mean anything to you?
Or were you just bored and looking for something to do?

I'm haunted now by a sole wish
Do i want the truth and anguish?
Or do i remain in the dark fantasy?
Where I can still feel happy

I am still hoping that you will change your mind
And that one day you will return my feelings in kind
But I know that is just unreal
And sadly that is how you make me feel

3 comments:

  1. Good stuff T, I already told you what I thought should be tweaked. Amazing depth nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The word gifted came to mind after i read this!! Well done Tabetha

    ReplyDelete
  3. you defenitly have talent -Abby

    ReplyDelete