Monday, April 4, 2011

For my very good friend...

Hey :) I would love to thank everyone for your sweet comments :D you guys are amazing! I also want to thank my one of my best friends in the world for being a good sport :) he knows who he is and he knows some of the stuff I write is about him <3 Like my last post lol :) So yep here's another poem, a happy one this time :D


For My Friend

You make my heart skip a beat
And with you no other man can compete
I blush the absolute darkest shade of red
With every touch and every word said

Whenever you are near nothing can be wrong
I think of you when I hear any love song
And I never want these feelings to cease
You give me hope and you give me peace

You are the one I count on till the end
I am incredibly proud to call you my friend
And I am aware you don't let many in
But I'm glad I have gotten under your skin

That was a shorter one but still I hope you enjoyed it :)
Please
Comment
Love it
Hate it
Do your thing

2 comments: