Saturday, April 2, 2011

First Post! I'm Excited!!!

Wow I'm kinda nervous about this but here goes nothing. This is one of my old poems I hope you like it.

You

When I look into your eyes
It is always a surprise
How it makes me feel
It's truly surreal

I love your smile
To deny its pull would be futile
Its completely contagious
I would tell you how i feel if I was courageous

You are an amazing guy
And to you I could never lie
You are my best friend
And I will be here for you till the end

If you ever feel the way I do
That would be a dream come true
But even if that dream will never be
I will always love you, just wait and see

Comment Please!

6 comments:

  1. That was GOOD T! bomb poem keep them up

    -BLT

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT IS REALLY GOOD TABS (:

    -Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually despise rhyming poetry, but this was well done; nice arrangement and word choice (the flow and ease of the poem was my favorite part) (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel the same way about you

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was really good T! You definitely got talent with writing. Keep it up Tabs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good job friend, very cute. and i bet everyone has felt this way at one point in their life :D i know i have. keep them comeing

    ReplyDelete